Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I thought it to be quite poetic.

Several thigns in the past few days have happend that I think to be extremely poetic and melodramatic.

Instance one:

A certain dice game was played with alcohol. The di were your standard 6-sided, but had commands like "animal sound," "in20 seconds" or my personal favorite: "skanky chair dance." The other di had different drinks on it. Well, one person decided to try to appeal to the crowd that she didn't want to do a skanky chair dance while downing a beer in 10 seconds, when I found it poetically necessary to yell "Eff (sic) you! THE DICE HAVE SPOKEN!" Now, for this to have full effectiveness, a gong would be needed, but i thought it worked quite well.

Occurance 2 was this mornign when I was getting ready for class, I had Michael Buble playing on iTunes, while connected to facebook. (GREAT combination, b-t-w) Moving on, my dad decides to facebook chat me. At that very instant, HOME started playing. I thought it was wonderfully precious. I really hope he finds his shoeshine kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment