Monday, August 17, 2009

Do you know what I hate with an undying, fiery, burning passion?

Stupid People.

I mean, there's only so much I can take. I understand that some people are under the influence of mental illness, if there is such an influence in that instance, but stupid people in general just.... really bother me.

I hate it when they try to argue, too. Mainly because the point that they try to prove has NOTHING to do with the general topic WHATSOEVER, and is completely irrelevent to the conversation. (I.E. person 1:I dont like converse tennis shoes person 2 (stupid): I love them, because the rainforest is being cut down by power hungry paper plants. So there.) The best part about this fact reguarding stupid people? They definately think that what they're saying is winnign their battle, when you know that person one in the above situation is saying "what the..? This guy's stupid!" And person 2 is going "yeah... stumped him on his own argument. . . I want some pudding"

I also have a general distaste for stupid people that think they aren't stupid. If anything, this is the worst case of stupidity. The affected (or infected, whichever you choose) is under the firm impression that they are smarter than the person around them. (I.E. [inner monologue, stupid person] "Those people who stick up for what they believe in are stupid, because everyone totally knows that the result of the end of this dispute will only hurt those that aren't involved.")


... Am I right, or am I right...

No comments:

Post a Comment