Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Regina

Here's the deal. My cell phone's battery only lasts about 13 hours while I'm roaming. I'm assuming that since I'm in a roaming area (outside of the Savannah-Alltell line) My battery spends all of its energy displaying that stupid little flashing triangle at the top of my phone's screen and trying to find a signal. God help me if I want to text someone past 9:30 PM, because mid-text it will just die on me.

Well, today was an exception to common law, because it's lasted until now. But there's one issue:
My phone is on lock, therefore the screen is blank. HOWEVER, The phone insists on lighting itself up to tell me that my battery is dead. Don't you think that's a little anti-power-saving? I mean, the little battery juice that is left could be doing something uself, like letting me text someone, call someone or just play with it. But no, it demands that it uses the last dit of its life to flash every thirty seconds to tell me that it's dying. Talk about going out like a bat out of hell. This thing is determined for me to plug it into a power source! But no, Regina. (That's my phone's new name, because she's a bitch. And it sounds bitchy, right?) Well, NO Regina. I shall deprive you of any source or power whatsoever. Mainly as punishment for making me think I have a text message every time you light up.

HA, Regina.....HA.


::EDIT::

Regina died at 11:42 PM, just before this was posted. Now I shall resurrect her with the pwoer of electricity! (Frankenstein-esque, isn't it?! This phenomena should be a witty blog post in and of itself!!

1 comment:

  1. I heard Regina does Car commercials...in Japan...maybe that's why she has a horrible battery life...

    ReplyDelete