Friday, August 14, 2009

Have you ever had one of those moments when your thoughts in your head are too loud? Earlier this evening, I took a quick nap between loads of laundry, and I woke up and my mind was racing. I don't mean like "so many things to do oh Golly Gee" I mean Indy 500, holy crap there's a Miley Cyrus song playing along with Harry Potter story lines along with the conscious thoughft that both of these were simultaneously going through my head. It was insane. Needless to say, my thoughts just got louder and louder until it was ridiculously unbearable. I had to stop dead in my tracks. Verbally tell myself to stifle, imagine the sound of a record getting stopped, and clear my head.

So, have you ever had that happen?

Yeah, me neither.



In other news, Miley Cyrus has a new single out. It's called "Party in the U.S.A." and it is catchy as all GET OUT. I know I got it off limewire. No I did not, yes I did scrambled eggs and toast Harry Potter horcruxes. SHUT UP BRAIN!!! (record screeching, sigh of relief)

No comments:

Post a Comment