Monday, July 13, 2009

Bonanza = That's what she said / Up Your's HP!

So, my computer screen hinge, as several of you may know, has been ghetto for a while now. It would occasionally come unhinged from the base of my laptop. And when I say occasionally I mean about 2 to 3 times a week. I would hav to unscrew a bunch of apparattii (?)... fine, crap and take the cover off of my computer and screw it back in.

Well, last night it came unhinged and I did the usual procedure to find that I could no longer screw the bugger in and have it stay put. The threads of the hole and stripped (Bonanza!) So today I had this laptop with a screen that was all lop-sided. So I go to trusty ole' Ace Hardware and find a screw a little longer than the one that decided not to be big enough to go in the hole (bonanza.)

And I did so and VOILA! It works better than before! Pretty sure I heard a little cracking action goin on when I screwed the longer screw in there. Hope that doesn't give me problems later... hm.

So, today my thought when I finished screwing my screen back on was:

Up yours, HP I can save $300 bucks and screw my OWN computer!

(Bonanza)

3 comments:

  1. So it is bad that when you wrote "Up Yours HP" my first thought was, "what do you have against Harry Potter"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. um no thats not sad... Scott Martin was tlaking about the "world cup" on facebook a few eeks ago, and I immediately said to myself "Quidditch?"

    ReplyDelete