Saturday, July 25, 2009

Nickelodeon

Dear Nickelodeon,

I was going to write you you an intense letter about how your shows are stupid and how not even my 10 year old cousin thinks they are good shows. You see, I happened to misplace my remote this afternoon and a certain child's sitcom called "iCarly" was on. And it annoyed me greatly to see this terrible show with so many one liners and terrible morals on NICKELODEON. I mean, This 12 year old girl is KISSING a 15 year old boy! What are you trying to teach the youth of the world? I'll tell you what you're trying to teach them - immorality and sin, and you don't even throw in some kid-friendly pregnancy awareness. So, I was watching this terrible show when said 15 year old boy TAKES HIS SHIRT OFF, followed the the audience's 'tween' girls "ooh"ing and "aaahhh"ing. It was VERY inappropriate.

Then, later on in the episode, it is discovered by the young ingenue that her male love interest was addicted to collecting Beanie Baby-like stuffed animals. I giggled several times, and I figured that this letter was unnecessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment